[Sca-cooks] Real KFC

XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com
Wed Mar 27 19:35:51 PST 2002

In a message dated 3/27/02 9:49:12 PM Eastern Standard Time,
phlip_u at yahoo.com writes:

> One of the things most folks don't know about the
> Colonel, is his generous spirit. Before the
> Corporation took over, all his restaurant managers
> were instructed to give out the leftovers to any
> hungry folks who might be at the back door at closing.
> He'd been broke himself, and he never forgot those who
> could benefit from a good meal- Several recipients of
> his goodness told me the story of how the only meal a
> gentleman of the road would get for a couple of days,
> would be from the Colonel.
>
> Now, of course, corporate America has other
> priorities....
>
> Phlip, semi-reclaimed hippy ;-)

Never knew that. Form what i've seen and heard about the Colonel, he would
probably be somewhat ashamed of how his company turned out. I know I would
and my spirit would constantly haunt the CEO's in their dreams, chanting
"Serve better quality fooooooooood." Of course, t hats just me.

And Corporate America is just full of itself.....

Misha
Reincarnated spirit of a hippe :-D