[Sca-cooks] KFC:::was::::Re: bread bowls

XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com
Wed Mar 27 19:40:35 PST 2002

In a message dated 3/27/02 10:28:10 AM Eastern Standard Time,
ekoogler1 at comcast.net writes:

> Then you'd love the new spinach pizza that Papa John's has come out with.
> We tried it last week, and the crust is almost like a kind of cracker...and
> the topping, while not really "tomatoey", was absolutely wonderful!
>
> Kiri (who really likes the Chicago style deep dish pizzas the best)

Me too Kiri. We have a pizza place out near us called Gino's. Its quite good.
Has all sorts of toppings and puts lots of them on it! Quitea big pizza for
your money. The Chigago deep dish is the best there. Nice crunchy bottom and
crust while the topppings and cheese just goes all gooey. Mmmm, i'm hungry
now.

Misha