[Sca-cooks] oop ot help cabbage rolls

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Thu Mar 28 07:13:52 PST 2002

Hi, Margali...I did a really cursory check of my cookbooks, and came up
with at least 4 recipes that would fit your criteria--all quite
different (one, vegetarian, one, jewish, one eastern european, one
???).  I've got to run off and get dressed and go to work right now, so
I don't have time to type them up, but I will post them tonight.
--Maire [in northern Artemisia where it's decided to *snow* this
morning....;-(]