[SCA-cooks] I quit

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Thu Mar 28 09:03:19 PST 2002

Also sprach Brandy Collins:
>My apologies good gentiles.  What does this have to do with cooking?
>I do appreciate the discussion, but it's somewhat lost on this list.
>Such good
>thoughts and ideas on the matter should be brought to kingdom or area
>administration level.
>Respectfully,
>Brea

This has to do with the concerns of a cook in the SCA, and is
therefore appropriate to this list as defined in the documents we get
when we subscribe. The life of a cook extends beyond recipe swap; we
as a community of cooks in the SCA have been known to discuss all
kinds of health issues, babies are being born, real life in general
prevails. If there's a cooking issue you're interested in (there are
several I've been following), I'll presume to suggest you feel free
to put it on the table, and for the subjects that don't interest you,
there's always the delete key, or the digest version and the scroll
buttons.

Adamantius, who has been hitting the delete key fairly often