[SCA-cooks] I quit

Mark Zawadzki Mark.Zawadzki at imedium.com
Thu Mar 28 09:35:35 PST 2002

Interestingly enough , the Middle Kingdom has a site addressing this issue
http://www.midrealm.org/disabilities/

Note # 6 in the following (off a subpage)
http://www.midrealm.org/disabilities/RulesoftheOffice.html :

Duties of the Office of the Deputy Seneschal

1.To encourage all event sites to be ADA approved.
2.To Coordinate services and resources between members
of the populace with disabilities and autocrat staff of events, upon
request.
3.To connect those who need special services with those who can provide
them.
4.To incorporate new ways to make reasonable accommodations for individuals
with disabilities.
5.Keep updated list of services for the Kingdom.
6.To investigate complaints about site accessibility or injury of a gentle
due to site
conditions