[SCA-cooks] I quit

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Fri Mar 29 05:36:28 PST 2002

My Lady,
I'm so very sorry that you are withdrawing.  I think that what you actually
were the unwitting recipient of was the fact that we're all frustrated and
angry over the treatment that one of our own has suffered.  And your comment
happened to arrive right in the middle of our frustration.  I am one of the
main people who responded to you, and I apologize.  I certainly didn't mean
to make you feel badly...but wanted you to know that we consider each and
every member of this list to be an important contributor.

Yes, we do wander off into areas that really don't have a whole lot to do
with cooking, but I have found, in over 2 years membership, that the
information I've gotten about period cooking stuff far outweighs the stuff
I'm not interested in....like breastfeeding babies, the chemical composition
of various things, etc.  But that's why She invented the "delete" key!  ;-)

I hope you'll accept my apology...and reconsider withdrawing from the list.
We don't want to lose Muirdeach, and, by the same token, we don't want to
lose you!

Kiri