[SCA-cooks] I quit

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Thu Mar 28 09:55:22 PST 2002

At 09:27 AM 3/28/02 -0800, you wrote:

>Like I've said I'm kinda new to this org., is there someone who is
directly and
>personally responsible for worldwide policy making?

The Board of Directors, or BOD for short. A group, not one person.

>I've searched the SCA website but as I'm still unfamiliar with terms (wth
is a
>senschecal? the last explanation i got of it involved having coffee ready
each
>morning, i think they were messing with me. :P  Is there an online SCA
>dictionary?).

Sort of- check out this part of the website:

http://www.sca.org/newcomers.html

Click on "Forward Into the Past"- it has a lot of basic info, including
brief rundown (not with cars? Dang!) of the officers. There is a LOT of
info in the Newcomers section.

And/Or- talk to your local Chatelaine- helping newcomers is their specific
job!

'Lainie