[SCA-cooks] I quit

Brandy Collins brandy.collins at probes.com
Thu Mar 28 09:27:48 PST 2002

Nods, I read your idea for a letter writing campaign or something ;)
The email was forwarded to the disabilities list, as well to 2 now kingdom lists
and one official- thanks to the other guy.

Who would we email or be able to forward these emails to that can have any
effect on this problem?
Like I've said I'm kinda new to this org., is there someone who is directly and
personally responsible for worldwide policy making?
I've searched the SCA website but as I'm still unfamiliar with terms (wth is a
senschecal? the last explanation i got of it involved having coffee ready each
morning, i think they were messing with me. :P  Is there an online SCA
dictionary?).
Brea