[Sca-cooks] Seder menus?

Seton1355 at aol.com Seton1355 at aol.com
Thu Mar 28 10:34:22 PST 2002

Oh Adamantius,
That menu sounded delightful and delicious!!
As far as the lamb and then the dairy.  Did your hosts keep kosher?  (as you
know, I;m sure... some Jews don't)
....Now I am dying for a piece of lamb!!
Anyways...........

We had seder with friends of ours.  This was the first time in 21 years that
I did not cook my own seder meal!!
We had:
Chicken soup with matzoh balls

gefillte fish with horseradish (from a jar, but then a discussion ensued
about *real* horseradish)

turkey,
matzoh kugel with mushrooms,
sauted broccoli with chunks of sauted garlic.
a tzimmis of prunes, carrots and sweet potatoes. and sweet potatoes with
marshmallows.

candy and 2 kinds of boxed cakes for dessert & tea.

It was a very nice evening.

Phillipa, who wishes everyone the joy of the season how ever which way they
celebrate it.