[Sca-cooks] Grand Marnier

Seton1355 at aol.com Seton1355 at aol.com
Thu Mar 28 13:13:38 PST 2002

Thanks Adamantius,
y'see... I have a Vita-Mix (do you know what that is?) and I haven't used it
for years.  But I would like to start doing so again. Strawberries were on
sale at the market yesterday so I thought I would make some sorbet for
Shabbos.  The recipe I have is basicly strawberries, grand mariner and ice.
Phillipa