[Sca-cooks] I quit

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Fri Mar 29 05:51:41 PST 2002

I think you've done the best thing that can be done.  It wouldn't hurt for
others to express their concern as well.  I suspect Brandu is correct in his
assessment of sites, so perhaps that idea of mine should be modified to
require a reasonable effort....but I do think that autocrats should consider
this when looking at sites.  And if there were some kind of statement from
the BoD to that effect, it would help.

Kiri