[Sca-cooks] Beef Stew question

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Thu Mar 28 19:09:53 PST 2002

Ok- here goes- last summer I found, and used several times, a recipe for
stewed beef. What I can remember of it was it had beef, onions, red wine,
some spices, and either currants or raisons, probably currants. There might
have been parsley too. So today, when I had planned to make it for dinner,
I can't find the recipe! I had thought it was in COI or the Two-Fifteenth C
books, but the recipes I found in there were similar, but not the same
thing. No wine, no currants. It might have been in _Pleyn Delit_. Does
anyone recognize this and know where it came from? (Regina will be unhappy-
it was one of her favorite recipes.)

Thanks,

Forgetful 'Lainie