(off list) Re: [Sca-cooks] I quit

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Fri Mar 29 06:21:46 PST 2002

In a message dated 3/28/2002 12:59:06 AM Eastern Standard Time,
muiredach at bmee.net writes:

> As for Pennsic, that was the plan, and it's not entirely out the window,
> but it seems much less likely now.  I'll let it rest a bit, see what we
> see.

Pennsic is actually reasonably accessible, given the fact that it is a
campground, and on hilly terrain. Most of the roads in the main areas are
paved, and you can get into the bathhouses; the one near the barn has benches
and handheld showers as well.  You can get onto the porch of the store, but
it's too small to go in; but there is a sign about requesting assistance.
The barn is ground level, as are most merchant booth because they are tents.
There's also a person you can contact to get a permit to park in disabled
parking (your regular tag is helpful, but not a guarentee of space there).

Brangwayna