(off list) Re: [Sca-cooks] I quit

Gorgeous Muiredach muiredach at bmee.net
Wed Mar 27 22:06:12 PST 2002

At 11:43 PM 3/27/2002, you wrote:
>Well... several problems, here. Sometimes a person just doesn't want to
>feel that he always needs "help". Sometimes you just want to go indoors
>when you want to go in, not have to wait for someone who will help you
>up the three steps that they all forget are there.

THANK YOU...

I responded about that to kattratt in private, saying about the same
thing.  So many times I've tried to explain that concept, and I'm phoo
phooed, as if my concern wasn't valid at all.

Heck, I refuse to go visit my mother because she bought a new house,
renovated it and replaced a three step entrance by a five step entrance, on
the principle that I could always be carried up and down...

As for Pennsic, that was the plan, and it's not entirely out the window,
but it seems much less likely now.  I'll let it rest a bit, see what we see.

Thanks

Gorgeous Muiredach
Rokkehealden Shire
Middle Kingdom