[Sca-cooks] Another gimp's view

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Fri Mar 29 08:30:22 PST 2002

In a message dated 3/28/2002 4:12:26 PM Eastern Standard Time,
upsxdls_osu at ionet.net writes:

> Did you know there are handicapped porta-johns available? One
> was ordered up for an event I attended here in Ansteorra. Who should I
> contact
> to encourage the Pennsic crew to look into getting one or two for this
> year?
> Maybe I could even talk them into placing them closer to our site.

They Pennsic staff already rents a number of handicapped potajohns and they
are scattered throughout the site, with more in the easily accessible areas
aroundthe barn.  You can work with the Pennsic staff to site a handicapped
porta-john near your camp.  We did it last year for ours.  We let them know
that there were several individuals needing one in these blocks and lo and
behold, one was trucked in within 24 hours.

Brangwayna