[Sca-cooks] Peers, Pressuring the BoD

Kirrily Robert skud at infotrope.net
Fri Mar 29 10:25:59 PST 2002

Maire wrote:
> I agree with Rosine, here. In my area, sites are a real mix of
> accessible and non-accessible (camping sites being the worst, although
> we always do a mix of regular and handicapped portajohns).

*sigh*, I only seem to chime in with silly comments in this thread.  I'm
afraid everyone else is already making the serious comments I would like
to make, so I'll leave it in their capable hands.

This topic came up last night at the diner after fencing practice.
All the women present were very much in favour of disabled toilets at
events -- seems that we all independently realised that it's a *much*
easier way to manage late-period skirts, farthingales, and so on, than
trying to cramp them into the tiny cubicles that are more standard.

Is being late-period a disability? :)

Yours,

Katherine

katherine at infotrope.net  http://infotrope.net/sca/