[SCA-cooks] I quit- and froup!

Siegfried Heydrich baronsig at peganet.com
Fri Mar 29 10:41:51 PST 2002

    Aw, hell, y'all need to go for the GUSTO! Pour off 2/3 of the liquid,
replace it with Everclear or grain alcohol, and put it in a pressure cooker.
Cook it for 15 minutes or so, and then put 'em back in the jar. 6 of 'em
will get you buzzed, 12 will knock you down and commit numerous indignities
on your prone & motionless body.  We called 'em Cherry Bombs . . .
    And the juice is nothing short of wicked . . .

    Sieggy