[Sca-cooks] poke

Philippa Alderton phlip_u at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 29 12:51:00 PST 2002

--- Marilyn Traber <marilyn.traber.jsfm at statefarm.com>
wrote:

> Gee, aren't you glaad we have a sizable patch across
> the drive from the
> front door?
>
> margali

Totally Kewwwwllll!!!!! I'm glad you told me- I've
been looking around as I've wandered the property, but
I didn't see any yet- it'll be at least a couple more
weeks before I really expect to see any ;-) Maybe if
we go to an event while it's still growing, I can make
up a batch for our Cook's List friends to try.... It
also does well in a cold vinaigrette salad, just as
asparagus does ;-) You willing to try it, UUY, or have
you already?

Phlip

=====
Never a horse that cain't be rode,