[Sca-cooks] SPIROL CUT HAM

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Sun Mar 31 07:04:58 PST 2002

Also sprach XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com:

>whenever I see ham, I remember about a store called Heavenly Ham. Ham.....bleh
>
>Misha
>Who was probably Jewish in another past life.

I believe most of the spiral-cut ham I've encountered has actually
come from Heavenly Ham.

As for Jewish aversions to ham and other cured meats, I refer you to
the penchant for goose or duck prosciutto, Kosher salami, corned
beef, both pastrami and its (probably Turkish) ancestor, bastourma,
and the truly dreadful pseudo-bacon known as FryBeef, all eaten by
Jews all over the world. Well, except maybe the FryBeef... ;-)

Adamantius