[Sca-cooks] Whole to ground spice equivalents

Randy Goldberg MD goldberg at bestweb.net
Sun Mar 31 07:21:40 PST 2002

> However, I also see FFF listed by Bookfinder.com at anything from $50
> or $60 to over $90, new, and in some cases, nearly that much, used.
> (There was one used copy for $15.) I wonder if this is an example of
> the Soup For The Qan phenomenon...

There are two books by the same title. I found the Sina Fowler book used
on Bookfinder for as little as $8.95 (for a "less than standard
condition" copy). The Mary Molt is much more expensive ($92 new at
Amazon, $62 used, $47 used at half.com - there's one copy of the 10th
edition for $38 on bookfinder - the $15 one Adamantius saw is 7th
edition, and is in a bookshop in Moscow... Moscow, Idaho, that is). I
presume that it is the Molt we're discussing, not the Fowler?

Avraham