[Sca-cooks] SPIROL CUT HAM

Seton1355 at aol.com Seton1355 at aol.com
Sun Mar 31 11:47:06 PST 2002

as warning away  from projecting your own standards on others,

Yes, I must admit. that's what I was doing!

> you grew up with?

All kosher of course:
corned beef
bologna
pastrami
tongue
liverwurst
Can we talk about the smoked fishes I used to eat now Master A?  (my mouth is
watering!  Can we huh? Pulllleeeezzzz!

I've now started thinking about smoked sable, smoked white fish, smoked
salmon..... YUMMY!!!!!

> Or is it that you don't
> think of ham in the non-Kosher diet as filling that "convenience food"
> role? I was just thinking more in terms of the manufacturing process.

I'm confused here Adamantius... Are you thinking that "curing" meat is
anti-kosher?  It isn't and I grew up eating everything that was cured.

So, btw, what are you eating for Easter?
Phillipa