[Sca-cooks] Rose Vinegar?

lilinah at earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 31 18:01:13 PST 2002

Avraham
>>  Anyway, sounds worth a try, barring any actual "period" recipes or
>>  descriptions. I can get food-grade dried roses here.
>
>Does your source do mail order?

Actually it does, although i can't imagine that there isn't a source
in New York!

It's my local herbalist, Lhasa Karnak. Their website is:
http://www.herb-inc.com/

I *think* that Whole Foods - and all the other stores they have
bought up all over the country - may carry food grade dried roses,
too. I'd ask at any "natural foods" store that has a bulk herb
section. Often the roses are just for potpourris, but ya nevah know.

Anahita