[Sca-cooks] Another gimp's view

Philippa Alderton phlip_u at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 31 18:26:48 PST 2002

--- Bronwynmgn at aol.com wrote:

> Contact ahead of time!  Gorgeous, if you go, make
> sure you or the harbinger
> for SPCA contact the autocrat ahead of time to ask
> for an accessible john
> near you.

I'm Harbinger, Slumlady, Land Agent, Campmistress, and
whatever else is needed for SPCA camp, not to mention
List Administrator for W10, our camping area, and I'm
already in contact with Handicapped Services on that
very subject.

Because of his anger and disappointment, it's not sure
that Mostly Hatless Muiredach is camping at Pennsic at
all, and because of the generous invitations of
several camps from Cook's List, it is not necessarily
sure he's camping with SPCA (although consensus is
that he's most welcome), but we have enough disabled
folk in our camp and surrounding areas, that a H
portacastle will be most welcome. Will, since everyone
seems interested, post the answer to my inquiry to
Cook's List as soon as I get one.

Phlip

=====
Never a horse that cain't be rode,