[Sca-cooks] Oh mGod!

Philippa Alderton phlip_u at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 31 19:51:57 PST 2002

--- Philip & Susan Troy <troy at asan.com> wrote:

> A fun story. Do you want to know the number of
> Ostgardrians and other
> SCAdians who worked in and around the WTC who just
> _happened_ to call
> in sick on September 11th? The ones who were an hour
> late for work?
> The ones who decided to come in late and run some
> errands uptown on
> the way?
>
> Sometimes a felafel is just a felafel. Sometimes
> not.

S'OK, A. Closest I came, was that I was scheduled on a
commuter jet for the trip from W Palm Beach, over to
N. Carolina, to Atlanta, up to Columbus. My host
insisted on my staying for another week, so we went to
change the tickets. My original flight was the one
that crashed, all passengers dead. Sometimes, it just
ain't your turn.

Phlip

=====
Never a horse that cain't be rode,