[Sca-cooks] maraschino cherries, was I quit- and froup!

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sun Mar 31 21:50:24 PST 2002

Ooooh, *real fish*....nummers....I had some absolutely marvelous fresh
cod when I was in the Upper Left Corner for KWAS last fall....we went to
a restaurant down near Pike St. Market.  The cod was basted in some sort
of fennel & saffron broth...absolutely divine.
Now, cows we got up the ying-yang in MT....anyone up for trading some
good beef or buffalo for fresh fish? <g>
--Maire, living in a town where pretty much the only fresh seafood is at
Sushi Hana (yummers....I've gotten very fond of spending too much money
there ;-D)