Fw: [Sca-cooks] Tornadoes in Maryland

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Wed May 1 06:08:45 PDT 2002

When and where was that?  I don't seem to remember it, and I've been here
ever since Dun Carraig has.  Our first Baronial Investiture was very
windy...we had it at a site right at the tip of Calvert County, where the
Patuxent River and the Chesapeake Bay meet.  The wind was fierce enough that
it bent the metal poles on our pavillion, which was being used as a dayshade
for the new Baron & Baroness.

Kiri