[Sca-cooks] Ebay listing of possible interest

Jeff_Gedney/USER/US/Dictaphone at dictaphone.com Jeff_Gedney/USER/US/Dictaphone at dictaphone.com
Wed May 1 06:23:29 PDT 2002

> That's exactly what that is. A sink with twin spigots.
> But there do not appear to be valves on the spigots...
> It looks like it is just a redirection of some flowing water
> source to supply water to the kitchen for cooking.

Now that I saw the same image at
    http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/food-art/main_kitchen.gif

I have to admit I was incorect... there is clearly some kind of know on
these
spigots, so I'd hazard that there is a rooftop cistern, and pipes run down
into the
kitchen with valved spigots...  Very sophisticated and very sensible.

I like it better and better.

Brandu