Fw: [Sca-cooks] Tornadoes in Maryland

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Wed May 1 07:20:20 PDT 2002

Nope.  St. Mary's is south of us on the Western Shore...it is the penninsula
between the Patuxent and Potomac Rivers.  But don't worry...the newscasters
have been putting the town of Benedict in Calvert County (actually in
Charles), and have stated (in the Post) that the tornado moved east to west
from Charles to Calvert...that's one confused tornado!  Calvert is east of
Charles, which is the actual direction of the storm!!

Kiri