[Sca-cooks] Food related demo/topic??

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Wed May 1 23:08:56 PDT 2002

Andrea asked:
> I want to do a start -to- finish meal that will take all day to finish. (The
> end results will go to the participants luncheon table)

Are you sure you want one that will take all day to finish? Do you mean
the cooking/preperation or the eating of?

For one of the former, how about Holopotrida? Being in NYC, you
might even have a fair chance of finding most of the ingredients.
hollopotrida-msg  (29K)  4/29/02    Period holopotrida recipes. Stews with a
                                       very wide variety of ingredients.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD/hollapotrida-msg.html

Or there's the recipe for a whole stuffed camel...
   Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas          stefan at texas.net