[Sca-cooks] Paul Masson Wine

Seton1355 at aol.com Seton1355 at aol.com
Thu May 2 12:25:49 PDT 2002

I have some Paul Masson wine that came in a carafe. It was opened last year
and we have been drinking it slowly. (well, nobody here really drinks)

I was going to add some of it to my soup today but when I opened the carafe
(lid made of a metal flat "can top" with a plastic edge to "snap" on to the
carafe) anyway , the wine was cloudy and it didn't smell *exactly* like wine,
it just sort of smelled  ~old~

I decided to thow it out, but does anybody have any opinions on year old
wine?(and I don;t mean vintage LOL!!)
Thanks!
Phillipa