[Sca-cooks] waiting for speckles

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Sat May 4 16:06:38 PDT 2002

Hi all.  Happy Saturday.  Today here is sunny and breezy and I am pacing
time writing and reading email while I wait for the speckles to dry enough
to crumble properly.

I did want to say that this morning I went off to the post office with a
packet I sent off with an entry to the Outlands Dessert Competition.  I
shall call the Duke and Duchess to let them know to e+pect it in the ne+t
couple of days.  If I get a hot minute I wanted to make something else but
at least I have one entry from here.  As they say; ALWAYS THE BEST FROM
BRIGHT HILLS!  Hope it doesn't get broken.  Anyway, I hope others will find
the spirit of adventure to make up and mail off an entry, even if time is
getting short.  Oh.. And I want pictures!! duh.
peace
Olwen who just remembered she forgot to get documentation for marzipan...