[Sca-cooks] gardening was New Topic

Nambeanntan at aol.com Nambeanntan at aol.com
Sun May 5 21:02:12 PDT 2002

It might be spring in your neck of the woods but down here we're in full
summer.  Last thing put in the garden was some tomatoes about two months ago,
put up some green tomato relish, never tried that before.  Pruned the citrus
trees, does anyone have experience/advice with grafting. On the non food side
of the garden, the cotton is coming along nicely the bolls should open in a
few weeks, I thought the late freeze we had might have damaged them but they
seem fine. and I talked with the city about them putting a crepe myrtle in
the right of way out front.

Ron