[Sca-cooks] impoverished college students

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Sun May 5 21:16:20 PDT 2002

Misha declared:
> Aye, me too. I need a job so I can go on the spring trip with Chorus and
> Band
> next year (and some money so I can spend too :D) Plus I need to save up
> money
> for college. I'll try not to be the typical impoverished college student.

But Misha, you've expressed an interest in the true "Medieval"
experience. Many (most?) college students in medieval times were
impoverished. There are period letters writing home asking for more
money.

So see, you can get some of that medieval experience without having
to deal with the dirt, the disease, the hostile townspeople... Err,
well scratch that last.

   Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas          stefan at texas.net