[Sca-cooks] Lamb shanks?

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Tue May 7 07:27:55 PDT 2002

Hi,

I picked up a couple of lamb shanks last week and I need
to do something with them. I was thinking of making a
nice lamb osso bucco. I can look the recipe up but was
wondering if anyone had any nice recipes for lamb shank
I could try? They are lovely cuts of meat and I want to
make the best use of them.
Another question is how long they would store in the
refrigerator. I haven't did the "sniff test" to them
yet but I think they should be okay for a week or so.

Yers,

Gunthar