[Sca-cooks] Re: Akim's garden

Aurore Gaudin Aurore at hot.rr.com
Tue May 7 19:16:19 PDT 2002

I wouldn't mind working here.  Aurore
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Diamond Randall
  To: sca-cooks at ansteorra.org
  Sent: Tuesday, May 07, 2002 10:56 PM
  Subject: [Sca-cooks] Re: Akim's garden

  [ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

  >Alright.  Where the hel* do you live??  I need to see this.  hmmm...food
  >content....<>..I'll pack a picnic!
  >Olwen

  38 miles north of the Alabama border off interstate 65 (50 miles south of
  Nashville, Tennesssee.   I have a small spread (50 acres or so) I am
  developing
  (as a not-for-profit) into a usable site.  You know, just the
  essentials....Rennaissance
  Italian Gardens, Stonehenge replica, Gothic cathedral, battlefield,
  guildhalls,
  Anglo-saxon Village, period orchards, feasthall.  That sort of thing.

  Akim

  --- Diamond Randall
  --- ringofkings at mindspring.com[1]