[Sca-cooks] Re: Akim's garden

Diamond Randall ringofkings at mindspring.com
Tue May 7 20:56:14 PDT 2002

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

>Alright.  Where the hel* do you live??  I need to see this.  hmmm...food
>content....<>..I'll pack a picnic!
>Olwen

38 miles north of the Alabama border off interstate 65 (50 miles south of
Nashville, Tennesssee.   I have a small spread (50 acres or so) I am
developing
(as a not-for-profit) into a usable site.  You know, just the
essentials....Rennaissance
Italian Gardens, Stonehenge replica, Gothic cathedral, battlefield,
guildhalls,
Anglo-saxon Village, period orchards, feasthall.  That sort of thing.

Akim

--- Diamond Randall
--- ringofkings at mindspring.com[1]