[Sca-cooks] Sugarpaste was Non-Europeans

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Wed May 8 20:20:38 PDT 2002

>OFC: I think i may be playing with sugar paste this weekend...
>
>Anahita

Oh!  Have a lot of fun!  Some friends just left here after a good supper and
making and playing with a huge batch of sugarplate.  Ro left here with a big
baggie of it in her possesion.  She was so funny.  She said 'is this all it
is?', 'I think I've found something I like that I can do!'  You go girl!!  I
believe we shall be seeing great things on my picture site from her...
Olwen