[Sca-cooks] OOP personas

Vincent Cuenca bootkiller at hotmail.com
Thu May 9 08:48:22 PDT 2002

>I have no problem with Far-Eastern personas. My peeve is Romans and the
>like
>from before the fall of Rome.  Now while our Latest Prince of Northshield
>was Roman and was a very good Prince. I just don't see this era as being
>period.
>
>Thorbjorn

Syr Rolf Eichmann of Calontir handles this conflict quite well.  He plays a
15th century German eccentric who is convinced that he is serving in the
armies of Caesar Augustus, and dresses accordingly.  We humor him, mostly
because he wields a mean gladius and is so effective behind a scutum.

Vicente
(anglo-Saxon kingdom, Roman military tactics... hmmm... what's wrong with
this picture?)