[Sca-cooks] Houdini pix

Philippa Alderton phlip_u at yahoo.com
Fri May 10 07:23:19 PDT 2002

Well, guys, thanks to Olwen, I have a couple of pix of
Houdini, the 1/2 oz Master of Fluff and Attitude on
line. In one, he's falling asleep on the edge of his
bowl- rather reminds me of Snoopy doing his vulture
routine- in the other, he's "helping" me on the
computer. Thanks Olwen ;-)

Food content? Hell, he's a  CHICKEN!!!!!

;-)

Phlip

=====
Never a horse that cain't be rode,