[Sca-cooks] Hi and a question

Anderson Family marcia at austarnet.com.au
Mon May 13 05:05:54 PDT 2002

Hi,

I am a lurker and just wanting to ask a question.  I am currently trying to organise a newsletter for the Lochac Cooks Guild and am needing some information for it.  The name I have in mind is "In the Kitchen", but not sure if there are any other ones out there with this name.  If there is, I am open to suggestion as to a title.  Also, any pointers towards recipes, redactions, book reviews, etc, would be very much appreciated.

Thanks
Beatrice Malatesta
River Haven
Lochac
"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend.  Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read"
Groucho Marx