[Sca-cooks] vicodan

Marilyn Traber marilyn.traber.jsfm at statefarm.com
Tue May 14 05:56:44 PDT 2002

It works only if I have a daiquery or shot back. Heck, oxy-codone barely
works on me ;-( Nothing quite so disheartening to an ER doc to shoot me up
with it IV and 15 minutes later me ask when it is going to start working.

Guess it is the problem of spending most of a year on morphine and other
drugs, built up a heck of a tolerance to various drugs. Most OTC don't work
on me any more. It takes 1600 mG motrin to knock down pain enough for me to
get out of bed most days, aleve might as well be m&ms, aspirin makes my gut
bleed and can't take tylenol at all. I tend to go straight for the big
hitters these days.

margali

the quote starts here:
Funny- that's one of the ones that does absolutely
nothing for me, neither kill the pain, nor give me a
buzz. My surgeon put me on a hefty dose after some
surgery, and I had to call him back and ask for some
Tylenol 3....

Phlip