[Sca-cooks] newbie and help needed

anna lichorad alichorad at hotmail.com
Tue May 14 09:20:36 PDT 2002

Greetings to all on the list,
  I have been lurking for a while now and thoroughly enjoyed the
discussions. I have a need of some help now. I have begun experimenting with
sugarpaste working on some dishes, bowls, etc. I have managed to make the
plates and bowls without any problem but I haven't been able to make a
successful goblet. The dough either breaks or I can't get it out of the
glass I have used as a mold. Any suggestions?? One other question, does
anyone paint on the sugarpaste or do most people leave it as is? Thanks in
advance.

Isbelot de Forenz
(mka Anna Lichorad, MD)