[Sca-cooks] Re: Sca-cooks digest, Vol 1 #1915 - 14 msgs

Marcus Loidolt mjloidolt at yahoo.com
Sun May 19 20:53:56 PDT 2002

Escaping chickens!
 Phillippa, I can sympathize with the escaping
chickens!! I know that feeling of having more birds to
put away than you actually own!! Today I had every
single bird in the yard, up on top of my house roof
sunning themselves and enjoying the bright weather!!
I tried shooing them off, I tried bribing them off,
nothing doing, we are staying right here until night
fall!!! Then they all trundled themselves back to
their coop and bed!!
Crazy Birds!!

Abot Johann

--- sca-cooks-request at ansteorra.org wrote:
> Today's Topics:
>
>    1. Re: Sort of OOP, question and invite (Philippa
> Alderton)
> Message: 1
> Date: Sun, 19 May 2002 18:05:32 -0700 (PDT)

> Agreed. Myself, if I'm going to train chickens to do
> anything, it's clean and pluck themselves, jump into
> the seasoned flour, and thence into the frying pan.
> As
> it is, I can't even convince them to stay in their
> pen- today, I've tossed at least 4 dozen chickens
> back
> into their pen, and we only have 11.....
>
> Phlip

=====
www.geocities.com/mjloidolt/marcus_page.html
"Let Charity be your hallmark and model for all you do,
if it is not loving, don't do it, it it is loving,
let nothing stop you from doing whatever is needed!"
(St. John Neumann)
"Have no fear or doubt anything and everything you give in this life will be paid back ahundred fold in the next"