[Sca-cooks] A-HEM....

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Tue May 21 08:51:41 PDT 2002

>Hey! I resent that! Just 'cause I'm gay, doesn't mean I
>like cold, bitter women. I like my women just as warm and
>sweet as a straight guy - as long as she sleeps in HIS bed. <grin>
>
>Avraham

A-Hem....

I think this is getting just a teensy bit off-topic and
has potential for getting rather messy..

Gunthar

(Okay, okay...I had a squire who once said that he thought I
like my women like I like my cheese. Single, American and preferably
fat-free.) It's not true. But funny. I've also said that I like my
women hot and flat, not where I live. (This was in Texas.) Also not
true as any who has seen either my current lady or most of my
girlfriends in the past can attest.