[Sca-cooks] List Admin Ranting

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Wed May 22 09:14:26 PDT 2002

Number One. When I say something is dead, it is dead. I
don't care how much you just HAVE to add to it.

Number Two. Defending yourself in an empassioned way only
throws gasoline on a bonfire. If you can't respond in a
logical and calm manner, then keep it out of my list. Marion
made a flippant remark that probably would have gone unnoticed.
Pissy, yes and on the margin of very bad taste. It would not
have caused any stir. Stefan blasted back with a very nasty
reply to which Marion also replied in a nasty way. I am still
debating on banning one or both of them. They each should know
better by now. In the mood I'm in this morning, don't tempt
me. A month of cooling your heels may remind you of what is
more important to you. Keeping a feud going on the list or
learning how to jolly well get over it. Or at least taking
such commentary off my list.

Number Three. I will ban who and when I want. I have said before
this is not a democracy. Don't send me emails telling me I HAVE
to ban this or that person because I said if they screwed up one
more time I would. When a person is being deliberately inflammitory
or upsets a great number of people or, most especially, inflames
me, then they are banned. If Marion is to be banned, so would
Stefan and I don't want to do either right now. Don't push it.

Number Four. TRIM THE BLEEDING POSTS! There is no need to have
the complete post added to your reply. Some posts have had as
many as three complete posts added to the bottom. Although easily
done, this is rude to those who get the digest version.

I'm sick, tired, cranky and trying to figure out my new job. I
really don't need this.

Gunthar
Don't make me get medieval on your butt!