[Sca-cooks] SHRIMP QUESTION

Seton1355 at aol.com Seton1355 at aol.com
Wed May 22 11:35:48 PDT 2002

Do different size shrimp have different flavor?

A few days ago I had a jumbo shrimp (grilled on my son's new George Foreman
grill) that tasted wonderful. So much so, that I started craving them again
today.  But this time my son bought regular size shrimp (I think it was 31-40
ct vs about 18 ct of the jumbo shrimp) anyway,.... the regular size shrimp
tasted like _Red Lobster_    Hence my question of taste differance and size.
(no breading or frying was involved either time.  The shrimp were cookes "as
is" on the grill)
Thanks a lot!!
Phillipa