[Sca-cooks] Names for a questionaire: sort of OT

Mercy Neumark mneumark at hotmail.com
Thu May 23 12:01:17 PDT 2002

Hello All!

I'm working on a questionaire for an event coming up.  I need some help with
filling in the "wrong" answers and I figured you all might be able to help.

What I need are:

Names of famous period explorers.
Names of the Great Kahns.
Italian First names.
Pope names.
A drink name (on topic, see!) or food name that isn't obvious what it is by
the name.

Now, you CAN make up names as long as they sound period and real.  I'm
trying to put some funny stuff in the questionair too, so any side-line
humor is fine as long as its not offensive or completely obvious.

Thanks in advance for your help!

--Artemesia