[Sca-cooks] Re: Sca-cooks digest, Vol 1 #1955 - 9 msgs

Ann and Les sheltons at sysmatrix.net
Fri May 24 16:24:27 PDT 2002

Giacomo Castelvetro was born in 1546 and wrote this book in 1614.  It is a
first-hand account, based on his travels.  The copy I have is:

Giacomo Castelvetro.  "The Fruit, Herbs & Vegetables of Italy:  An Offering
to Lucy, Countess of Bedford," Gillian Riley (trans.), Viking, London, 1989.
ISBN 0-670-82724-X

John le Burguillun