[Sca-cooks] Castelvetro

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Fri May 24 18:53:37 PDT 2002

And it does mention those plants under consideration
which is why I mentioned it. It's not all that well
known or cited as far as sources go which is why I
asked the original query in the matter that I did.
You get the prize for citing a/t/p/y/isbn.
[It's mentioned in the Florilegium only some 50 times.
Pleyn Delit is mentioned over 200. Fabulous Feasts is
mentioned 151.]

Johnna Holloway  Johnnae llyn Lewis