[Sca-cooks] Freezing cookies and candies

Robin Carroll-Mann rcmann4 at earthlink.net
Thu May 30 20:41:08 PDT 2002

I need to bring an assortment of goodies to Pennsic, and I would
like to make as much as possible in advance.  I want to know what
I can safely freeze.  Possibilities include:

bizcochos (egg yolks, whole eggs, wheat starch sugar)
various candies (honey and/or sugar, nuts, possibly spices)
peach pits (marzipan, almonds, cinnamon [Olwen, remember that
*I* care what they taste like])

Will they freeze well -- and how long will they last after thawing?

Barony of Settmour Swamp, East Kingdom
rcmann4 at earthlink.net